I’m a month into my 365 days of drawing and I’d like to thank you, my blog followers! You keep me accountable and motivate me to keep my commitment to draw or paint each day. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to see what I’m up to and for your comments and encouragement. I wouldn’t be able to do this without you!
As I’m a month into this year-long challenge, I thought it was time to take stock of where I’m at and provide a status report (of sorts) on my projects.
- Chairs – This is a 24″x24″ painting on canvas from a photo I took at Cleveland’s House in Muskoka. I am working on the second layer of paint on this…some areas may require a 3rd layer. Original photo / Current Status
- Split Rail Fence – This is an 18″x24″ painting on canvas from a photo my husband took in
Dalrymple which is just north of us in Kawartha Lakes. This is extremely detailed and I’m almost finished the first layer of paint. It will require at least 2 layers. Current Status
- Tied to a Dream – 16″x20″ painting on canvas which was commissioned. The drawing on the canvas is completed, no paint on it yet!
- Trilliums – A big painting – 24″x36″ from a photo I took in the spring. The drawing on the canvas is in progress. Original Photo / Current Status
- iPad – I’ve done a number of iPad drawings/paintings using Sketchbook Pro, Inspire Pro, Art Rage and Brushes.
- I’ve also given myself some Challengesfor this year as well.
As far as today goes, I did do a bit of drawing on the Trilliums. Another step forward!
I’m really pleased what I’ve accomplished so far this year and I look forward to sharing my progress on these projects with you!